The topic of this week is intimate relationships and I see so much struggle in this area. I am blessed to be in a healthy, loving and supportive relationship and have been for many years, this is a result of raising my vibration. I am a trained Channel for many different beings of Light including some very powerful Elemental Kings and a Queen. Recently I channeled the Queen of the water element and she had much to say on the success of relationships and how we could move forward to shift this unhealthy energy. I freely share with you what she said and hope that if you are seeking or in a relationship that this serves you well in your romantic life.
Queen; Relationships are difficult for beings on your planet these days.
Queen; Because everyone is trying to be someone they are not and so there is no trust.
Me; Can you explain this from the female side and also what is needed? (after having read this transcript I realize that although I asked about women this is equally applicable to males)
Queen; Collectively all women want a mate, they are the Empress with a desire to be the Creator. The problem is that they have forgotten respect for one another.
Me; Some Women would argue they do not.
Queen; They have become like Men. Women are fighting each other as if there were only one man on the planet. Men recognize this and in an ignorant state take advantage. It is important to recognize here that she refers to men who are in state of ignorance, not men in general.
Me; How can Women solve this?
Queen; First, they must have self respect.
Me; Some are so far away from that, they have no idea of what that looks like.
Queen; Offer them solutions to dip their toe in the water of self respect. It is important not to engage in overtly sexual communication to soon. A friendship is crucial to a love connection and sexual intimacy is only 1/10 of the complete picture. Light flirting and intimacy is a great way to hold your sexual energy, whilst exploring the possibility of a deeper sexual connection.
Me; You mention 1/10 being sexual, what are the other 9?
1. One must be stable in her own life, independent, so as not to be co-dependent on another person.
2. One must have her values and boundaries intact and expressed and respected. This comes as friendship develops.
3. Friendship is your foundation, genuine laughter, common interest and the same respect you have with any friend.
4. One must respect each others space and independence. Feel free to be your own person in your own activities and within your relationship.
5. Romance, many couples get together out of a sense necessity and some have impactful changes in their relationships ie: children, job changes, finances and romance quickly falls away. It is thought as something that only happens at the beginning of a relationship. The lack of romance leads to a disconnect. Romance does not have to be big gestures, just thoughtful intimate gestures and other things such as dates and time alone.
6. Communication, always agree to communicate. Communication is not just talking, it is listening. In an open style of communication we drop our opinions and judgment, when this happens there is no battle. If the situation is heated, then WAIT. Only communicate when you are clear headed and then express yourself honoring the talking/listening and no judgment or opinions way. Communication in general is essential because it fills the need you all have of having a true partner, a friend and supporter. There should be no abusive language.
7. Honesty in all things. This is obvious as it is the same way that you would treat a dear friend and expect to be treated by a dear friend.
8. Kindness, your mate or mate to be has put their heart into your hands, they have or will be trusting you to love, honor and cherish them. In all things be kind, if you are struggling with this, take a look within yourself and be honest. Also if you are struggling with kindness to another, cease communication by expressing your need for space whilst you gather yourself and your senses. Kindness goes in three directions. 1. To your mate, 2. To yourself and 3. it is received from your mate. If you are single express kindness to yourself and others. Kindness begets kindness.
9. Laughter is an essential ingredient it keeps you young, playful, connected and energized. It also lightens things up when things gets heavy. In seeking a new partner do something together that will bring the laughter energy in. Something that is different and new, examples of this are kite flying, airplane jump, pottery class, some sort of art endeavor or a cooking class, a funny movie is also good too. Get to know each other's sense of humor as this is very important for compatibility. In established relationships, continue to develop this through dates and communication.
10. Sex is a beautiful, wondrous thing. Abandon yourself to it. Connect to the other person. It is a way of sharing love, joy, passion and pleasure. It is sacred. if you are confused on your feelings about sex read some literature on sacred sexuality and raise sex up from the primal instincts that has most humans in its grip. Recognize the true value of sex, it is a gift to be shared and enjoyed with those who value and respect it.
As with all things if we want something to exist outside of ourselves then we must possess the frequency within and though we may have lost touch with these aspects they are there. We all have a male/female aspects and therefore we should seek to bring in the 10 aspects listed above for ourselves too.
I offer channeled readings to my clients and if you would like specific help with seeking a new relationship or healing in an existing one I would be happy to assist you.
Blessings to you and yours,